Realistic Terrain Generation Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Realistic Terrain Generation mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 does not add any new items, mobs or new features. Just as the name implies, it do one job only: to generate the most realistic maps. But it’s still a great mod.
The mod can create realistically-curved rivers that would take your breath away.
Please note that: the above footages are created with the help of Sildur’s Shaders Pack, that’s why they can have such an astonishing appearance. The mod itself only generate new terrains and nothing more, so don’t blame us if you don’t see any water reflection or lens flare after downloading this mod.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Realistic Terrain Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Realistic Terrain Generation Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Realistic Terrain Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Realistic Terrain Generation Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.