RebornCore for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
RebornCore is a core library mod used in TechReborn and other mods. It allows us to ship less duplicate class files, keeping ram usage and bugs to a minimum.
It includes helper classes for:
- Fuel power allows us to add power values to fuel
- Custom tool tip api, allows us to easily add tooltips to walia and the item stack.
- Custom slots, allows use to have custom slots. E.g that only allow the player to remove items
- In world multi block placer helper, allows the player to see the shape of a multi block in world
- Connected texture generator, allows us to generate connected textures at runtime.
How to install RebornCore:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
RebornCore Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2