Recycle Iron Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a recycle solution for some types of unnecessary equipment, weapons, and tools into original materials in Minecraft.
It is annoying when owning tons of wasted equipment that we don’t use anymore in the inventory. Besides using for its stability or throwing away, you have no choice to refresh the box in the list. Therefore, to avoid wasted materials as save time, the best option for you now is to install Recycle Iron Mod. Its main feature is to melt down the metal objects (or diamond ones) back to their original materials.
The full list of objects that we can melt down:
To avoid using wasted ingredients that cause the imbalance of the game, the equipment with stability should only give pieces of materials (nine pieces become one bar of the element) when melting down (except the armor of horse). The same as other metal items, it will give a bar when melting.
How to Install Recycle Iron Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Recycled Metal for Minecraft)
- Download Forge Installer, Recycle-Iron-mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Recycle-Iron into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Recycle Iron Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Recycled Metal for Minecraft)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Recycle Iron Mod (Recycled Metal for Minecraft) 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.