Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (RA) is programmed by developers of the legendary mod series Thermal Expansion, Thermal Foundation, and Thermal Dynamics, providing a range of convenient tools and equipment to use in those mods.
Redstone Arsenal is not a stand-only mod: it cannot run without the 3 Thermal mods, at RA uses resources and materials from Thermal Expansions and energy from CoFHCore: Redstone Flux. RA provides a wide range of items from swords to shovels, but what make them different from those of original Minecraft?
The tools and equipment in RA are unbelievably tough! They cannot be broken, only “running out of steam”, and that “steam” can be recharged. Beside incredible durability, each tool has its own special ability, such as the pickaxe can dig 3 blocks at the same time!
Redstone Arsenal requires Minecraft 1.10.2, Forge Mod Loader, CoFHCore and the Thermal mod packs.
How to Install Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Redstone-Arsenal-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Redstone-Arsenal.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Redstone Arsenal Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.