Refined Relocation 2 Mod has been a remade of its origin Refined Relocation Mod. Compared to its origin, this mod is a much more convenient mod to use in the mod pack because it features sorting networks, filter systems, block extenders and more. These things make this mod received much praise from Minecraft community.
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters.
- Preset Filter with common things like “All Ingots”, “All Ores”, etc.
- Name Filter with wildcard support.
- Item Match Filter that lets items through that already exist in an inventory.
- Creative Tab Filter and Mod Filter – self explanatory.
- Iron Chests Compatibility (Sorting Iron Chests).
- Block Extender to expand a block’s I/O faces.
- Fast and Filtered Hopper for simple item transport.
Main Filter Configuration
Select Filter Type
Iron Chest Support
Block Extender Settings
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.