Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Replanting Crops.
Do you hate having to harvest a big farm in Minecraft? Run all at once to destroy the entire crop. Then have to run again to plant them. Not to mention that you have a high chance of forgetting some non-replanting blocks…
If you find harvesting crops in Minecraft too troublesome, Replanting Crops will be a mod for you. Replanting Crops is a small mod with great features. With Replanting Crops, harvesting crops will become a lot simpler.
When Replanting Crops is installed, every time you break a crop, it will replay itself. This will save you a lot of time! This mod feature will work on Wheat, Carrot, Potato, BeetRoot, Nether Wart and Cocoa Beans. If you want to destroy a tree and do not want it to automatically replay, then you only need to hold Shift when breaking.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Replanting-Crops-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Replanting Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Automatically Replant Crops After Replanting Cropsing) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.