RFTools Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Addon for RFTools)
RFTools Control is an addon mod for RFTools which adds automation control using a visual grid based programming language. Using opcodes that you arrange in a grid you can move items around, control redstone, check energy (RF) and so on. You can access regular inventories but this mod also supports direct access to a storage scanner controlled system.
The two main blocks in this mod are the programmer which is used to create programs and the processor that executes those programs. Networking is also provided.
How to install RFTools Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install McJtyLib.
- Download and install RFTools Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
RFTools Control Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2