RFTools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
RFTools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has provided the player’s many items and blocks of machines using the most famous and convenient electric power unit in some mods relating to the modernization these days: Redstone Flux. Usually used in many modpacks relating to survival and modernization, RFTools was highly evaluated by the developers of modpack and it is one of the most popular mods of electricity with the highest downloads.
RF Unit, fully named Redstone Flux, is a system of electricity power unit introduced in a set of Thermal mod, exactly Thermal Expansion 3 mod. There is nearly an operation system familiar with a power unit called Minecraft Joules (MJ) used in BuildCraft in the beginning period of development, frequently in the time of Minecraft modpacks have already appeared. RF had developed and programmed to replace MJ because MJ had not developed when Minecraft upgraded to the version of 1.7.10.
Redstone Flux has used mainly in Thermal Expansion mod, and some other mods such as MineFactory Reloaded and BuidCraft. RFTools is a mod including a large number of tools and blocks relating to Redstone Flux or great techniques. All the blocks and items in the present version of RFTools have used correctly, and all their functions and features are programmed completely. Therefore, the players can be ready to use them. Nowadays, this mod can work with all the version of 1.7.10, 1.9.4, 1.10.2 and 1.11.2. In the latest version, the players can create Dimension Builder which allows them to create the dimension of space on their own. As a result, they can customize their world to discover, the advent, and build. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader, McJtyLib, at least one mod relating to a system of Redstone Flux (a suggestion that you should use Thermal Expansion) and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
RFTools Mod Showcase:
RFTools Mod Changelogs
5.87 for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed the eternal loop problem again in the endergenic. Some unfinished setups could still cause problems
4.66 for Minecraft 1.10
- Added polar bears and stray
v4.20beta8 for Minecraft 1.8.9:
- Fixed the rendering of the screen item so it no longer causes the screen to darken inside JEI.
- Fixed the modular storage so that you can actually take out items.
- Work on Modular Storage block rendering (the front cover). It should now be completely correct
How to Install RFTools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and RFTools.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib, RFTools into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for RFTools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: McJty – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum