Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Rings of Ascension.
Rings of Ascension adds more than 20 rings to Minecraft with special features. These rings can only be found in chests in Dungeons.
- Ring of Flight: Gives you the ability to fly.
- Ring of Hungerless: Make your Hunger bar always full.
- Ring of Poison Resistance: Immune Poison resistance.
- Ring of Growth: Make plants around you grow faster.
- Ring of Magnetism: Suck underground items back towards you.
- Ring of Knockback Resistance: Resistance repelled.
- Ring of Max Health: Gives you an additional 10 hearts.
- Ring of Sponge: Drain the water around you.
- Ring of Experience: Attract experience points around you.
- Ring of Water Walking: Lets you walk on water.
- Ring of Wither: Makes you immune to Wither.
- Ring of Undying: Saving you from death (with cooldown time).
- Ring of Slowness Resistance: Immune you to Slow.
- Ring of Fire Resistance
- Ring of Invisibility
- Ring of Jump Boost
- Ring of Night Vision
- Ring of Regeneration
- Ring of Slow Fall
- Ring of Speed
- Ring of Strength
- Ring of Water Breathing
- Ring of Mining (Haste)
- Ring of Luck
- Ring of Dolphin
The mod rings will only work when you wear them on the “Curio” boxes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Curious API
How to Install Rings of Ascension Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rings-of-Ascension-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rings of Ascension Mod 1.15.2
Rings of Ascension Mod 1.15.2 (Rings With Special Effects) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.