Road Mod by derfl007 1.10.2/1.8.9
This is a small mod implementing roads into Minecraft.
- Road Block
- Road Block with single line (automatically connecting)
- Road Block with diagonal line
- Road Block with double line
- Road Block with a half double line
- Road Block with double line merging into single line
- Road Blocks with Arrows in all directions
- Road Blocks with “exclusion zones”
- Various Road Signs and Sign Post to place signs onto (or also letting them hang from above)
- Guardrails (connecting like stairs)
- Sidewalk curbs (also connecting like stairs)
- Traffic lights (with animated textures)
- Pedestrian traffic lights (also with animated textures)
- Slopes (working like stairs)
- Slopes for all Road Line Blocks (just place the normal block on top of a normal road block)
- Wrench (used to rotate the top textures of road line blocks)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Road Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2