Roads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to plan and build the roads in Minecraft by adding a lot of new items and blocks.
The primary use of the mod for players is to build roads, plan transportation system and lines. The main blocks of the mod will be asphalt and the street lights will have lines. An interesting point is these block will have different height, similar to real life.
When you can draw all sorts of symbols, colors, horizontal and vertical alignment, it enables you to unleash your creativity. Therefore, drawing the lines is quite fun, right?
Some basic recipes of the mod:
You can install and apply your Minecraft or mix with other maps, city mods.
How to Install Roads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Roads.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Roads Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Roads Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.