Robotic Parts Mod is an unofficial port of CyberWare Mod for Minecraft
Before we go to review the mod, we should also learn a little bit about the original mod – Cyberware! CyberWare Mod allows players to enhance their character’s body in the game, using high-tech devices with extremely advanced and modern functionality.
Coming to the mod you will be able to do things like:
– Replace the heart with an artificial pump with mechanical mechanism.
– Install an experience container in the skull.
– Replace limbs by limb machines.
– Implant a microprocessor into the brain to increase reflexes, help you dodge attacks, …
– Replace your eyes with Cybereyes, allowing night vision, look underwater and target tracking.
And of course, to get these parts or, more importantly, to get the energy they need, you’ll need to fight the new machinery monsters that added in by the mod.
How to Install Robotic Parts Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Robotic-Parts-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Robotic Parts Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Robotic Parts Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.