Roguelike Dungeons mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- Is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- Is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Server (not forge compatible): http://www.dl2.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1381305250
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Client (not forge compatible): http://www.dl3.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1403602879
Server (not forge compatible): http://www.dl3.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1403602893
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0