Roost (Chicken farm) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Roost mod. Are you a “Farmer” in Minecraft? Interested in cultivation and farming? Then Roost is the perfect mod for you!
The main feature that Roost brings to Minecraft is chicken farming. Roost allows you to build and raise chickens of your own.
Roost added to Minecraft chicken farming system through new items of the mod:
- Roost is a chicken coop that allows you to put up to 16 chickens in it, after some time the chickens will lay eggs for you
- Roost Collector is a special chest for “Roost”. If placed next to “Roost”, it will automatically collect eggs or chicken feathers produced in Roost.
- Chicken Breeder allows players to breed their chickens. You only need to 2 chickens and seed them into Chicken Breeder, which will automatically breed more chickens for you.
- Chicken Catcher is a wand that turn a chicken into an item “Chicken”, which make it easy for you to transport your chicken. “Chicken” is also used for Roost and Chicken Breeder.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Roost 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Roost.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Roost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Roost (Chicken farm) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.