Roots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Roots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a recently developed mod with a unique twist by a young developer known as Elucent. He develops this mod with a magical theme, inspired from famous magic mods like Thaum Craft, Witch Craft…
Minecraft is a sandbox game, it has almost unlimited possibilities for almost everything. But there is one aspect that is overlooked by its creator – it is magic! With the openness of Minecraft, magic is a potential expansion to the gameplay that can attract many more new players. Unfortunately, Mojang only focuses on develop physical weapons and equipment. Magic is also overlooked by many major mod developers who only focus on modernizing machinery and technology.
But in Roots, you gain access to a limitless world of Natural Magic. Harnessing the power of plants and trees, you can achieve the impossible using powerful magic spells. All you need to do is a Runic Tablet, and the mod will show you the rest. This mod requires Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Roots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Roots-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Roots.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Roots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2