Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows the players to build a rope bridge by tool or command to move among areas where is full of obstacles and difficult of access. Building bridges is usually such a simple process in Minecraft. A couple pieces of stairs, a little elevation and a long, flat plane going over the water, lava or other environmental hazard is usually enough to get the job done. But these bridges are so blocky, rigid and unrealistic that they could only work in a world as blocky as Minecraft. The Rope Bridge mod makes bridges a bit more dynamic and believable by making them react to players who happen to be crossing them. You can still make standard, simple bridges, but the rope bridges implemented by this mod are great in terms of realism.
In Minecraft, to pass obstacles and save time and energy, the player has to build a bridge by some ugly blocks. Or with someone loving aestheticism, he or she has to spend a long time on making it by many different blocks. To finish that situation, the Rope Bridge Mod is written for the player to use tool or command to create a rope bridge that is definitely beautiful and stable.
Simply, to build a rope bridge, you have to craft the tool first like the following instruction:
And then, to use that tool, let’s keep right click. It will zoom out like you are using a bow. After that, take aim to the point that you want to build that bridge and drop click. If it is suitable to build a bridge in that place, a bridge will appear.
It you prefer a command, you can type:
- /ropebridge x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 [type of wood] (it can be 0, 1, 2 ,3 , 4, 5)
- Example: /ropebridge 0 60 0 20 64 0 5
You can download the latest version of the Rope Bridge Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
Rope Bridge Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Fixed yet another multiplayer issue.
- Lots of Code Refactoring but that shouldn’t affect any of you!
- Fixed Crashing on Server Bug.
How to Install Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Rope-Bridge.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8/1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: czechmate777 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum