Rotten Creatures Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is bringing in a scary, realistic and unique type of zombie. The new zombie collection comes with beautiful texture skin, lifelike movement and behaviour. These creatures aren’t just simple additions to the environment either; they represent a part of their surrounding as well. Some are immune to the sun; some are stronger if they met a particular condition. Every single new zombie will have a different trait where you can either exploit or come up with a better strategy to fight it.
- Drops: Same as regular Zombies.
- Spawn: Snow Biomes.
- Frostbitten applies Freeze Effect once it hits a player, you will not be able to move, jump and even open the inventory.
- Permanent Frost Walk Enchant.
- Burned is the nemesis of Frostbitten.
- Freeze Effect es a new effect added by this mod.
- Drops: Ranks distinguish drops
- Rank C: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Iron Ore, 2 Coal.
- Rank B: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Gold Ore, 1 Iron Ore, 2 Coal.
- Rank A: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Diamond, 1 Gold Ore, 2 Iron Ore, 3 Coal.
- All Ranks have a rare chance to drop their pickaxe.
- Spawn: Only in Undergrounds.
- Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1 Brown Dye (rare).
- Spawn: Swamp Biomes.
- Swampy applies Blindness and Poison at the same time when he hits a player.
- Has an 80% chance to drop a small cloud effect area with Poison II.
- Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1 Magma Block, 1 Magma Cream.
- Spawn: All the Nether.
- Setting player on fire once hit.
- Turns into an Obsidian Burned if touch water
- Strength and speed increases if low health
- Emits light.
- Rain doesn’t seem good to Burned.
- Cold is his nemesis.
- Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1 Leather, 1-2 Raw Cod.
- Spawn: Rare chance to spawn in Snow Biomes.
- Applies Slowness II when it hits a player.
- Has a chance to drop a Raw Cod.
- Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1-2 Paper, 4-5 golden nuggets.
- Spawn: Rare chance to spawn in Desert Biomes.
- Mummy applies Hunger III when it hits a player.
- When he is tracking a entity, he has a rare chance to spawn a beetle.
- If this mob dies, 2 or 3 beetles spawns.
- Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh and the same loot as the treasure chest of the Shipwreck.
- Spawn: Beach Biomes. (Extremely Rare)
- He has Knockback Resistance.
- If this zombie moves, he has a chance to spawn Zombie Pirates or Skeleton Pirates.
- When Dead Beard has low health, he takes out a TNT barrel, and he will explode in 5 seconds. If he explodes, the drops don’t appear.
- Zombie Pirates and Skeleton Pirates disappear after 30 seconds.
- Normal drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1-2 Bones.
- During Thunderstorm: 100% chance to drop a Trident with: Channeling I, Riptide I or without enchantment.
- Without Thunderstorm: 10% chance to drop a normal Trident.
- Spawn: All the overworld during Thunderstorm. (Extremely Rare).
- He applies Channelled Effect when he hits a player.
- If lightning strikes him, his life is restored.
- He can infect/convert zombies. (Zombie turns into Zap, the new entity offspring of Immortal).
- When he has low health, different lightning bolt appear near him and his speed increases.
- Immortal moves randomly when hit.
- He can perform a “dash attack”. When this attack ends, his life is restored.
How to install:
Rotten Creatures Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.14.4
Forge version: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
Forge version: Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
Rotten Creatures Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) – Rotten Zombies, Unique Mob is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.