Rotten Creatures Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Rotten Creatures.
Rotten Creatures adds Minecraft 8 types of Zombies with some new items!
Zombie types of mod:
- Frost Bitten: Appears in Snow Biomes. They can apply (apply) the Freeze effect on the player. The Freeze effect will make the player unable to move, jump or open the chest (the duration of this effect depends on the difficulty). Frost Bitten can also walk on water because they have enhanced Frost Walk.
- Undead Miner: Undead Miners will appear underground and they can appear under various levels (rank) (A, B, C, M). Depending on their level, they will pick different Pickaxe trees.
- Swampy: Appeared in Swamp Biome. They give the player the Blindess and Poison effects. When dead, can create a toxic smoke.
- Burned: Appears in Nether. Can burn players. If they touch water, they will turn into Obsidian Burned. Burned at low health will become stronger (increase damage, speed, knockback resistance).
- Rotten Eskimo: Rare appearance in Snow Biomes. May appear with a wolf and a spear. They can also slow players.
- Mummy: Occurs quite rarely in Desert Biomes. Gives the Hunger III effect players. A ability to summon a Bettle / Flying Bettle.
In addition to 6 regular Zombie types, the mod also has 2 types of Zombie “Boss” that are Dead Beard and Immortal.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Rotten Creatures Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Rotten-Creatures-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rotten Creatures Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Rotten Creatures Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Add 8 New Zombies) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.