Rough Mobs Mod for Minecrat 1.11.2/1.10.2
Coming to Rough Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2, a mod that introduces many changes that directly affect the mobs in Minecraft, even the most experienced players will have to take some time to get used to these changes. For veteran players, even at the highest difficulty level, Minecraft has yet to be a real challenge for them. Simple, because those players are too familiar with the characteristics or the “habit” of mobs in the game, therefore they can partly mitigate the difficulties and easily beat the game.
Rough Mobs 1.11.2/1.10.2 Features:
- Zombie: they are likely to be armed upon spawning, their attack will cause hunger effect on the target. Their HP increases from 20 to 30 HP. Occasionally, zombie bosses and zombie horses also spawn (which drops rare equipment).
- Skeleton: like zombies, they are armed with armors with one sword and one bow in each hand. They shoot faster and have higher HP (30HP). Skeleton horses and bosses can also spawn, which drop rare loots.
- Creeper: they will turn completely invisible when getting closer to the player, run faster, and explode faster and bigger. They can also explode if getting burnt.
- Slime: the bigger it is, the further you will get bounced back. Smaller Slimes can jump on your head and cause nausea and slowness.
- Endermen: Drop Ender Pearl upon death, can teleport attackers away. Its attacks can cause blind or nausea effects, and they can disarm player too.
- Spider: they won’t take damage from falling. Their attacks cause slowness, and it is stackable. If reach 4 stacks, the player will be bonded to the spider web. Other mobs can ride spiders.
- Witch: cast random adverse effects on surrounding entities, spawn 4-7 bats upon death.
- Silverfish: there is a fixed chance that one will spawn into 2 more Silverfishes upon getting hit.
- Blaze: more HP, explode upon death. If players stay too close to it, they will be knocked back and take damages. They can also burn players if stay too close.
- Ghast: HP increased to 15, cannot be hit by projectiles, drop TNT when players are directly below, bigger fireblast explosion.
- Magma Cube: they become more frequent, regenerate HP when swimming in lava. Smaller magma cubes spit out lava upon death (so don’t let them get onto your head!!)
- Wither: HP increased to 600, can knock back players when getting hit and can summon wither skeletons.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
Rough Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Added a config option to disable the nausea effect which slimes apply to the player when they stick on the players head
- You can now add NBT Data to monster equipment (More informations in your config file)
- Added a config option to allow monsters to attack animals and villagers (Disabled by default)
How to Install Rough Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Rough-Mobs.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rough Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Rough Mobs Mod for Minecrat 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: Lellson – Original Thread on CursForge