Router Reborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft, just like its name, can connect machines together and transport items between them.
Router Reborn Mod is the remake of Factorization Router created by Tom EVoll to create router block that can extract and transfer items between manufacturers.
Let’s look at some new router functions of Router Reborn:
- Filter: Filtering items and set conditions for which kind of items can pass through or not.
- Speed: allows skipping of full inventories in larger networks, saving time.
- Bandwidth: Transport 1 stack at a time.
- Thorough: completely fills up an inventory before moving to other machines.
- Eject: pump out items into nearby chests or inventories.
- Camouflage: camouflage router to looks like any other blocks.
- Inventory Cable: Connect distanced inventories.
This mod requires Mantle mod to run. You can download both from the link below. Have fun gaming!
How to Install Router Reborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Mantle Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Router Reborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Router Reborn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.