RPG Hud Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
RPG Hud Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft brings new experiences for the players with a character information display like the MMORPG games these days.
It is boring because you see the character information display of Minecraft, right? Don’t worry, if you are a fan of MMORPG game, we found one suitable mod for you. RPG-Hud Mod adds few new displayable folders in the game and changes old ones with a beautiful display. You, from now, can check the blood number correctly as well as the amount of physical strength, the durability of armors, etc.
The current display tabs of RPG Hud that we can see:
- XP bar
- Health bar
- Breath bar
- Hunger bar
- Health value
- Hunger value
- XP value
- Breath value
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 50% durability
- Displays if specific armor piece is under 25% durability
- Horse jump bar
- Horse health
- Player face at the widget
- Will notify you if an update is available
- Settings GUI
- Visible status effects
How to Install RPG Hud Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, RPG-Hud-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!