RPGLoot Mod 1.12.2 RPGLoot is a small mod for Minecraft!
RPGLoot changes the way you will pick up things from creatures when they die. As you know, normally, when creatures die, they will drop their items. With RPGLoot this will change. Exactly when they die, the creatures will not immediately fall into the map, but they will leave their bodies. The right mouse on that corpse will show an interface where there will be an item of that creature. You can pick up those items or not. If you do not pick up the items, they will disappear (despawn) after 5 minutes. The interface also has a “Dispose” button. When you click Dispose, the creature’s body will automatically disappear and all items will automatically enter your inventory.
Another feature of the mod is that only the person who killed the creature can pick up things, but if the creature dies in any other way, everyone can pick it up.
Review from Mc-mod: RPGLoot brings the pick-up feature you see in many RPG titles to Minecraft. Mod is pretty good and very suitable for use in modpacks.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install RPGLoot 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, RPGLoot-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for RPGLoot Mod 1.12.2
RPGLoot Mod 1.12.2 (RPG-like looting system for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.