Runic Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will create a new world (like Nether or The End) with the theme of the dungeon along with monsters and mysterious ancient treasures …
The first thing you need to do is to go to the Jungle or Desert Temple Temple. The temple was made when creating Minecraft world (it is difficult but if you can find it, it is worthy). Upon arrival, you should look for Magic Chalk; then “runaway” because these chalks can be used to make Magical Staff, important items to start the expedition.
After the completion of creating this magic wands, building a stone pedestal as follows:
… Then use a stick and right click on a pedestal, a gate will open …
… Right click to that gate to move to the world of Runic Dungeons, where the journey begins …
Be careful, there are numerous pitfalls and challenges that await you. If you pass, you will be the owner of the treasure sealed in the legend!
How to Install Runic Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Runic Dungeons Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put RunicDungeons.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Runic Dungeons Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Runic Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.