Rustic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game medieval-style decorations as well as some agricultures items and blocks. This mod is made to give Minecraft more of a rustic feel.
Rustic is a small mod that doesn’t have many contents. The mod simply adds some decorative blocks for medieval enthusiasts like:
- Candle holder
- Clay wall
- Stone pillar
- Pots for decoration
- Table and chair
- Wooden chest
- Paints for wood (16 colors).
Rustic mod also adds something related to agriculture like be and stuff…
The unique point of this mod is that the textures of all the blocks closely resemble that of the default resource pack, therefore there is no need to install any medieval resource packs (good news for fans of the default pack).
You can download the latest version of the Rustic Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Rustic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Rustic.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Rustic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Rustic Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.