Salmon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft All versions adds into the game some small but useful items, new mobs and a new biome called Salmonary.
Since Salmon mod is designed on a whim by FearTheSalmon, therefore it does not have much for content.
The mod adds the following things into the game:
- Salmon’s Legacy: the almighty Thor Hammer – Salmon’s version.
- Salmon Block: destructible Bedrock that can produce lights.
- New mob – Man Salmon: if killed with normal sword, the mob only drops 1 Skull and 1 Water Bucket. But if killed with a sword that has Fire Aspect 1, there is a chance that the mob will drop Salmon’s Legacy.
- New biome Salmonary: new biome with 2 main blocks – Green Water and Salmon Block.
Some in-game footages for your reference:
Forge Installer, Salmon.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Salmon Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (and all versions below)