Sandbag Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (Test Your Damages!)
Sandbag Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Sandbag.
Have you ever wondered which weapons are best for you? It is impossible to calculate your exact damage per second (DPS) on normal creatures because you slash them once dead ??! This can often happen when you use a lot of mods that add many powerful weapons to Minecraft. Sandbag is a mod created to solve this problem.
A sandbag is a creature that you can use to measure your damage. When you attack it, its head will show the amount of damage you have just dealt. You can also throw all your anger into the Sandbag!
You can make a Sandbag by combining 6 White Wools and 3 Sands. No matter how much damage a sandbag takes, it cannot die. To break Sandbag, you just need to punch it with your bare hands.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Sandbag Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Sandbag-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sandbag Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2
Sandbag Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (Test Your Damages!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.