Sapixcraft Original Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
Sapixcraft Original Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a resource pack that is inspired by popular resource packs, such as Spahx PureBDcraft or Faithful.
The blocks have similar style with Sphax, but their designs are simplified with vivid colors to ensure a smoother experience. As a late release, Sapixcraft Original only has 2 resolutions: 512x for high-end machines and requires additional mod, and 32x for low spec PCs. Currently, Sapixcraft only supports Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.9.
This resource pack requires Optifine HD to work perfectly.
How to Install Optifine with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Download Optifine (Choose the correct version)
- Open Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put your Optifine file you just download into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
How to install Sapixcraft Original Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download Sapixcraft.
- Start Run, type %appdata% then press enter.
- Open .minecraft folder.
- Open your version folder.
- Find resourcepacks folder.
- Drag your Resource Pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting.
Download links for Sapixcraft Original Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
Sapixcraft Original Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a system upgraded from the old Texture Pack system of Minecraft. It is the system allowing players to edit, create and install the “Pack” includes sound, music, textures, models, language files, end credits, splashes and fonts without editing directly into the game’s source code. Minecraft community has a large number of Designers with different levels and styles, each of them potentially bring you every new feelings. If you feel too bored with available Minecraft graphics, try some very nice Resource Packs to see the colorful diversity, which is considered as the most innovative feature in the world.