Scanner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Covering Basically Everything.
- Ever wanted to scan void chunks? Sure you did.
- Ever wanted to actually find terrain? Sure you did!
- Ever wanted to find ores from the void? Sure you did!
Scanner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds mod ores:
mods.scanner.Scanner.addRecipe(, 50, 0, 32);
where is the ore, 50 is its rarity (one in fifty blocks will have a diamond block), 0 is the minimum Y level, and 32 is the maximum Y level.
This mod supports multiplayer.
How to install Scanner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install FTBLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Scanner Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2