Scarecrow’s Territory Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a new block to Minecraft called Scarecrow.
Scarecrow is a block with some special features. In addition to being able to be used as a decoration, when placed near a Spawner, it has the ability to keep the Spawner active without the player being nearby.
This feature of it can be useful in helping you keep your Mob Farm running at all times even when you are out of range. This feature of Scarecrow will also work on passive creatures. For example, if you place Scarecrow on a meadow, passive creatures like Pig, Cow, Sheep and so on can appear without you near.
By default, Scarecrow’s range is 8 blocks around it. However, you can customize its range in the mod’s config file.
To make Scarecrow, you will need 3 Sticks, 1 Hay Bale and 1 Carved Pumpkin.
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Supermartijn642’s Config Lib
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Scarecrow’s Territory Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.14.4 – Mirror link
> for Minecraft 1.15.2 – Mirror link
Scarecrow’s Territory Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (add a Scarecrow with special feature) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.