Scenter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Smell Ores in Minecraft
Scenter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will help the players to own smelling ability to get the scents of Ores and define their locations!
It sounds stupid, but no, this mod is completely serious and useful. With Scenter Mod, when coming near to the ore miners and activate them, a colored line of the Ores that Scenter Mod found will stick it to the location of the players. This process can know as this mod is smelling to decide the place of the metal.
Scenter Mod has supported to “smell” the Ores in the area of 3×3 chunks around the players. Some hotkeys to use this mod:
- O – Turn on the mod, transform the minerals.
- L – Turn off the mod.
Note: If there are similar Ores, this mod will choose to open the nearer one to the players.
Although this mod is very enjoyable and useful, you should not use too much and forget those days finding a diamond in the past! The greatest choice is to play singleplayer because this mod can be banned on some large servers.
How to Install Scenter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Scenter-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Scenter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2