School Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 includes into the game textbooks of different subjects which grant players many kinds of unique powers that cannot be found elsewhere in Minecraft!
A wise man once said: “Knowledge is power.” Education is considered a top priority in the development strategy of every nation in the world. The same thing applies to the world of Minecraft. Subjects that School Mod “teach” in Minecraft through its textbooks can give players new powerful abilities!
To begin learning, first you will need to craft a study table, and then combine supportive items with essential textbooks to craft higher-level books.
Right click on the Table to get Notepad, and then combining Notepad with these following items to craft textbooks:
- Math Textbook: Pumpkin Pie, Hopper, and a Redstone Comparator
- English Textbook: Book, Ink Sack, and a Writeable Book
- Geography Textbook: Map, Compass, and a Clock
- Science Textbook: Redstone, Poisonous Potato, and Blaze Powder
- History Textbook: Stone Block, Bricks, and an Iron Block
- Language Textbook: Red Wool, White Wool, and Blue Wool
Recipe for advanced books:
Combine one of the following items with Math Textbook:
- Geometry: Stone
- Algebra: TNT
- Measuring: Stick
Combine one of the following items with English Textbook:
- Writing: Ink Sack
- Reading: Book
- Grammar: Writable Book
Combine one of the following items with Geography Textbook:
- Caves: Iron Ore
- Rivers: Water Bucket
- Nether: Netherrack
Combine one of the following items with Science Textbook:
- Biology: Spider Eye
- Chemical: Lava Bucket
- Physics: Sand
Combine one of the following items with History Textbook:
- Past: Cobblestone
- Present: Wooden Plank
- Future: Iron Block
Combine one of the following items with PE Textbook:
- Baseball Bat: Log
- Gym Shirt: Golden Chestplate
- Gym Shorts: Iron Leggings
How to Install School Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, School.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for School Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
School Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.