Seafaring Mod 1.14.4 (Make The Ocean More Dynamic)
Seafaring Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Seafaring.
Seafaring is a mod focused on improving the sea in Minecraft. Its goal is to make Minecraft’s sea more vivid, more dynamic and worth exploring. It also wants players to try cascade with survival under the sea.
The first is the new “collectable resources” at the bottom of the sea. They are Salt and Rock that you can destroy. Salt can be used to make Salted Food (new mod food). Salted Food is a type of fish (or zombie flesh) associated with Salt. They will give you less Hunger than usual but will give you more Saturation. Rock can be used to make Cobblestone.
Next are two new types of fish that you can find and catch. The mod also adds a more realistic way to craft new rods instead of just 3 Sticks and 2 Strings.
You can even make a new type of Sponge that is stronger than regular Sponge.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Seafaring Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Seafaring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Seafaring Mod 1.14.4
Seafaring Mod 1.14.4 (Make The Ocean More Dynamic) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.