Welcome to Searchlight Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2). This isn’t a direct port of the crystals. They have been modified to look more pretty (made more transparent). The generation mimics that of amethyst geodes, but with these crystals. You can now enjoy pretty building blocks as long as you meet their exploratory needs!!
- This mod adds Searchlight – a special block that doesn’t emit light on its own, but casts an invisible Light Source Block in the direction of choosing.
- When a player right-clicks a Searchlight block, it rotates in the direction of the player, moving a Light Source block.
- In 1.18, a Searchlight can be turned off by providing a redstone signal.
- The purpose of this block is to light up areas where having a visible light source would be an aesthetic detriment, but do it in a way that would fit Mojang’s vision of Vanilla Survival Minecraft.
- Holding a Searchlight will display a beam that points from a Searchlight to its Light Source and displays the Light Source’s hitbox.
- This mod also adds a set of Wall Lights: Iron, Copper, Prismarine and 16 Colored variants (matching terracotta’s color palette).
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Searchlight Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.19.3
Fabric version: Download from Server 1
Searchlight Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.