Sewing Kit Mod 1.16.3 (all about cutting and sewing!)
Sewing Kit Mod 1.16.3 is a small mod for Minecraft. Sewing Kit has a sewing theme!
The Sewing Kit adds a new block to Minecraft called Sewing Station. Sewing Station will be the main block of the mod and it will be used to craft some new items. To create Sewing Station, you will need 3 Wooden Slabs, 2 Wooden Planks and 2 Strings. You will also need to craft the Needle (new mod’s tool) and Shear as they are also needed to use Sewing Station.
You can right-click Sewing Station to open its user interface. Here, you will see a few spaces to place your consumables and supplies. When you place the right items and tools, on the right will show items that you can craft (use JEI to see details).
Sewing Station is a mod created for use in conjunction with other mods. That is why if you use it by yourself, it will not have too many new things for you.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The post Sewing Kit Mod 1.16.3 (all about cutting and sewing!) appeared first on Mc-Mod | Minecraft 1.16.3, 1.15.2 Mods.
Sewing Kit Mod 1.16.3 (all about cutting and sewing!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.