SFLP Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Edited from Chocapic Shaders Mod, SFLP Shaders Mod has kept some strengths of this shaders:
- Real colors
- Nice contrastion
- Beautiful wave effects
However, some features such as water balloons, shadows has not been excellent because of the low config. Surprisingly, SFLP Shaders Mod requires a humble config.
Currently, SFLP_Shaders Mod has 2 versions:
- Lite: Minimum and maximum the effect
- Standard: Some light effects
There are some other versions such as Low, high, Ultra that the author will publish soon.
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU: Dual-core 1.7GHz (minimum)
It is sure that you can reach to 60 of FPS level with the above config. Don’t worry, please download and test this mod as soon as possible.
How to install SFLP Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the SFLP-Shaders-Mod into the folder.
- Select SFLP-Shaders-Mod and select “Done”.
Download links for SFLP Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)
SFLP Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.