SGS Treasure Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
SGS Treasure Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod of new system to support the players to have more interest in the adventure: Different treasures and items. If you prefer some rewards from your adventure, this mod is for you.
SGS Treasure! A mod of changing the explorations become more memorable and curious with various treasures hidden randomly all around the Minecraft world. Every box has a unique key to open. The more valuable the box is, the more valuable the key is; therefore, the item inside is super big. You can define the location of the treasures by seeking for a tomb or marked area.
However, be careful, there are some hidden treasures under the dungeons in the underground. Some evil monsters protect them along with some other treasures, drown boats, Wither Trees and Randomly Generated Structures. Moreover, an invaluable well you can use some cents. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft 1.7.10.
How to install SGS Treasure Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download SGS-Treasure-Mod.
- Unzip the .zip file
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop all files and folder into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Delete old versions of Treasure before install new version.
- Delete old sgs_treasure.cfg from ../.minecraft/config.
- If you have sub-directories under your mods directory, sgs_treasure! needs to go in the parent mods directory. Otherwise files will not be found and errors and a bad experience will occur.
- Vanilla chests don’t play well with Treasure! chests. Placing one beside a Treasure! Chest will create an overlapping rendered chest with separate inventories. Placing a Treasure! chest beside a vanilla chest, works as intended.
- Still working on more text for the pirate journals.
Download links for SGS Treasure Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
SGS Treasure Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.