Shear Madness Mod 1.10.2
Shear Madness Mod is an interesting mod, I reckon. With this stupid mod, you are supposed to make sheeps more aesthetically pleasing. I hope that this mod is an unforgettable experience for the Minecraft players.
See also: Derpy Sheep Mod
Manual for chiselling sheep
You NEED chisel 0.0.6.33 or higher to use this mod.
Chiseling a sheep
- Make a iron or diamond chisel and right click to open the chisel preview.
- Insert the block you wish to chisel the sheep with into the preview slot on the top-left hand side
- Leave the menu
- Left-Click on the Sheep you wish to chisel.
- Sheep should now be very confused, and a block will be removed from the chisel.
Unchiseling a sheep
- Left-Click on a sheep when no item is in the preview slot, the block will be returned to you.
Shear Madness supports changing the behaviour of what happens when you attempt to shear a sheep, this option can be modified in shearmadness.cfg in the /config/ directory.
S:behaviour controls the shearing behaviour.
By default, shearing a sheep will return it to a vanilla sheep, but the following other options are available:
- RevertSheep – The Default, changes the sheep back to a vanilla sheep
- ChiselFarm – You can farm blocks by allowing the sheep to regrow. Not recommended for server owners as it currently allows users to grow diamond, iron and redstone blocks from sheep.
- CannotShear – Shearing is completely disabled for these sheep. They will need to be reverted to normal before they can be sheared again.
Shear Madness Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|shearmadness-1.10.2-1.4.0-rc.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Nov 4, 2016|
|shearmadness-1.10.2-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 11, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net