Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft of bougar and Exopandora includes a new perspective for players which known as the over-the-shoulder-view.
In Minecraft, players can switch between third or first person view using F5 button. But the 3rd person view is a bit impractical, as the crosshair that used to interact with the environment is placed at the characters, making it quite useless. To change the issue, Shoulder Surfing mod is made to shift the camera view to the side, clear the way for the cross hair in 3rd view mode. With the mod, players can now use 3rd person mod to mining, lumbering, building stuff without their character obstruct the view.
The latest version of Shoulder Surfing Mod can be found in the download link below, along with the installation manual. Have fun gaming!
How to Install Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Shoulder-Surfing.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 (Work for all versions)
Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.