Sildur’s Shaders for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
There is a popular question: why a popular title like Minecraft does not have better graphics, especially visual effects such as dynamic lightning or colors, just like many modern games nowadays? As an answer, modders have created many shader mods to provide a stunning new look for Minecraft, rivals many hardware-killer games nowaday. Sildur’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of them.
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders:
This mod offers many visual effects. It also has the heaviest system requirements as it has many excellent effects like shading, realistic lightning, sun/moon light ray, bloom effect, water movement and reflection effect.
This is the ‘basic’ mode, with the only color, are adjusted to add a yellowish tone. This mode also offers some special effects like acid, wood curvature, depth- of-field… a mode that fit perfect for players who love a unique view of the world.
This mode is made for medium-strength PC, with some effects turned off, only a few would be running like shading, yellowish white balance, grass effects, water reflection…
- V1.13: NEW – Slight changes of water waves and water transparency
- NEW – New settings for Optifine 1.8.9 G9 or higher.
- V1.10: NEW – Water surface changed.
- FIXED – Bloom effect cut off at the horizon
- FIXED – Leaves at a far distance having a brighter color than near ones.
- FIXED – Bloom effect is less pixelated, no effect on system operation
- CHANGED – Slight reduction of bloom effect.
Video Sildur’s Shaders:
How to install Sildur’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Forge accompanied with GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download Sildur’s Shaders and copy into .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
- Run game, choose Options/Shaderpacks and shader from the list.
Download links for Sildur’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Sildur’s Shaders for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.