Silent’s Gems Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Silent’s Gems Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an excellent mod that adds tons of new content to Minecraft. There are 12 new types of gemstone featuring in this mod.
But each type can be used in many applications in the game like crafting new equipment or weapons. Silent’s Gem requires Silent Lib installed as well as Java 8 environment to run smoothly.
Silent’s Gems Crafting Recipe:
The name Silent’s Gem can be misleading, as this mod offers more than just a few gemstones. New Teleport system allowing the player to travel anywhere with a Teleport Linker Staff. The Return Home Charm sends you back to a previously marked Teleport Block. A Torch Bandolier that can hold a thousand torches at the same time. The player can also summon a dog/cat for your company without having to waste time catching them.
The mod also introduces a new enchantment method: the Enchant Token. Once combine it with any tools, the player will receive an Enchanted Tools immediately without having to rely on luck to get an acceptable enchants. Silent’s Gem will free player from the hell of EXP grinding for upgrading tools. Now all you have to do is to craft Enchant Tokens using readily available materials and fuse those tokens to your equipment. There are several new types of enchanting added like Mending – allow the item to fix itself, Life Steal – heal player based on damage dealt, Lumberjack – cut down trees in a single hit and Area Miner – upgrade pickaxe to increase the number of blocks can be dig.
Silent’s Gems mod also has various enchantments to offer. There’s the Mending enchantment that can repair damaged tools, the Life Steal enchantment that allows you to heal a portion of your health every time you deal damage, the Lumberjack enchantment that allows you to cut down an entire tree with a single swing and finally the Area Miner enchantment that increases your mining radius significantly and therefore allows you to cover much more ground in a shorter time framer. So overall, if you feel like Minecraft is lacking in variety and features then Silent’s Gems mod can definitely add some much-needed depth to the game.
Silent’s Gems Mod Changelogs
- Fixed: A Guide-API crash (requires Guide-API 2.1.0-49)
- Fixed: Chaos Altar and Pylons not dropping their inventories when broken.
- Fixed: Chaos Flower Pot not syncing with the client, causing the glow rose to be invisible.
- Fixed: A crash when enchantment tokens have an enchantment that no longer exists.
- Requires Silent Lib 1.1.3!
- Fixed: Weirdness with tile entities, causing them to not retain their states/inventory and possibly crashing.
- Fixed: Node packet renderers (white cubes)
- Added: Chaos Node levitation packets (green). Targets hostile mobs, making baddies fly away!
- Added: Chaos Node saturation packets (orange). Restores a bit of hunger, but they are uncommon.
- Added: Configs for mobs spawning with gem swords and coffee drops.
- Added: Some debug info for the Return Home Charm, might help solve the ‘Destination Obstructed’ bug.
- Fixed: A potential (and very bad) issue with profiling.
- Fixed (maybe): Some issues with teleporting, such as creation of Nether portals.
How to install Silent’s Gems Mod?
Required Library: Silent Lib
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Silent’s Gems Mod
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: SilentChaos512 – Original Thread on CursForge