Silent’s Mechanism Mod 1.14.4 (Machinery and Stuffs!)
Silent’s Mechanism Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Silent’s Mechanism.
Silent’s Mechanism added to Minecraft a few simple and fairly common machines.
- Alloy Smelter – Smelts multiple items into a single item, like copper and tin into bronze.
- Battery Box – Stores energy. Capacity can be increased by added more batteries to the box.
- Coal Generator – Generates energy from coal, charcoal, and coal blocks (additional items can be tagged as valid fuels, see the wiki)
- Compressor – Squeezes items into other items
- Crusher – Crushes/grinds items, like ores into ore chunks and ore chunks into dust. Up to four outputs per recipes, with the option to add a chance of receiving certain items.
- Drying Rack – Turns meat to jerky and rotten flesh into leather, among other things. Additional recipes can be added.
- Electric Furnace – Can smelt anything a blast furnace or a furnace can.
- Lava Generator – Generates energy from lava. Has an input/output slot for fluid containers if fluid pipes are not available.
- Mixer – Combines up to four fluids into one fluid.
- Pump – Picks up nearby fluids from the world. It can also fill fluid containers like buckets or canisters.
- Refinery – Takes one fluid and converts it into up to four different fluids.
- Solidifier – Takes one fluid and outputs items.
- Wires – Transfers Forge Energy (FE). Use a wrench to change the connection type (input, output, or both). They still have a few quirks, but they are usable in version 0.4.1 and later!
This mod adds a wide range of items, such as crushed ore chunks, dusts, ingots, and nuggets.
- Canisters – Stackable fluid containers, useful for transporting large amounts of fluid. Fluid machines will accept these just like buckets, but they may not work with other mods.
- Jerky – A food item made with drying racks
- Wrench – Used to configure wires. Can also rotate some blocks when sneaking.
- Zombie Leather – Made with drying racks, craft four together to make one leather
With these new blocks and new items, I recommend installing JEI to use with it. You can also consult the wiki (https://github.com/SilentChaos512/Silents-Mechanisms/wiki) of the mod to better understand these new blocks and items.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Silent Lib.
How to Install Silent’s Mechanism Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Silent’s-Mechanism-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Silent’s Mechanism Mod 1.14.4 (Machinery and Stuffs!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.