Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod supporting to Minecraft world with an excellent item. It helps many players who like building, designing the construction in survival mode, or some people who are difficult with some hardcore maps where development is very dangerous. It can make the players pay for a life. This item calls Transtructors.
Transtructors (or a building stick from a far distance) is a useful tool, helping you to build simple details in your structure without requiring you to put the blocks directly. Instead of that, you will use one Block which was set to be a single and using similar blocks with that one in your inventory. And then continuing to expand with the direction you chose. Some Minecraft Survival players can feel bored and unsurprised and uninterested in this feature.
However, with several players who like building in Minecraft Survival world, or construction is a dangerous job that they can pay for life. For example, they are playing one hardcore modpack such as Sky Factory, Crash Landing or one hardcore map such as Sky Block; SimalsaxTranstructors will be an ideal tool, a helper to get away from the sorrows when the players expand the locations or build in a high position. SimalsaxTranstructors requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Similsax-Transtructors.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the SimilsaxTranstructors.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Similsax Transtructors Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2