Moreover, the achievements in the book have many formatting options, and can be designed in many different ways. It supports servers having different achievements and all achievements from a server will be sent to client players when they log in.
I make sure that this mod is the best experience that you have ever had; therefore, let’s try together!
See also: Better Achievements Mod
- To add achievements, first you must define the different formatting presets in “divConfig.json”. There are some example formatting settings in the file by default.
- Next, in achievementList.txt, add achievements by entering text on each line, followed by “::” and then the div number. There are some examples of this in the file by default.
- Finally, there is a command added to refresh the achievements while ingame. Just run /flushAchievements and the data will be reset and re-read from the files.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Simple Achievements MC1.9.4-1.2.2-27||Beta||1.10.2||Jan 2, 2017|
|Simple Achievements 1.2.2||Beta||1.10.2||Oct 2, 2016|
|Simple Achievements 1.2.1||Beta||1.10.2||Aug 21, 2016|
|Simple Achievements 1.2.0||Beta||1.10.2||Aug 10, 2016|
|SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-21.jar||Release||1.7.10||Oct 26, 2015|
|SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-20.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jun 1, 2015|
Credits: tterrag1098, insaneau
Credits : mod-minecraft.net