Simple Corn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Simple Corn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a new breed of plant – corn! Even though Minecraft already has a myriad of plants for food like potato, carrot or rice, but no one is satisfied with just that much. As food is vital for survival in Minecraft, players usually try to grow as much food as they can. Hunger can be a very serious problem if there is not enough food.
Food plants in Minecraft don’t just keep players from hunger; some certain types even provide ingredients for important medicines that can help significantly in players’ survival efforts. From carrots, players can have ingredients to make medicine that grants night-vision ability, while watermelon can help with HP regeneration. Using the right types at the right time can make a different between life and death.
Simple Corn adds into Minecraft a new plant with a similar mechanism. You can harvest corn from this mod to use for other purposes, like making food from maize (corn milk, roasted corn, corn soup with chicken…) or making… firework (why not?)!
Simple Corn requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Simple Corn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Simple-Corn.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Simple Corn Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2