Simple Covers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Simple Covers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is designed and programmed based on a new source code known as the MC MultiPart. This new source code is highly regarded among mod developers community; it was even approved and purchased by the developer of Forge Mod Loader to be included in the code system of the well-known mod. Such action means that mod developers can use the source code to create mods without requiring players to install any API mods.
How to Install Simple Covers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MC MultiPart, BDLib, Simple-Covers.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Simple Covers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)