Simple Flax mod 1.12.2. String is a Minecraft item that falls off when you kill spiders or break their spider webs. String is often used to create Bow, Fishing Rod, Lead, and Wool. In addition, the String can also be set to land into Tripwire used to trigger Tripwire Hook and Redstone.
But finding String is not easy because it forces you to fight with spiders and they are not always available for you to kill. Simple Flax adds a new plant that will make it easier for you to find String.
Simple Flax added to Minecraft a new plant called Flax. Like many plants/seeds in Minecraft, you have to plant it on Farmland and after a while, they will grow and you can harvest it. Flax in the adult form will grow taller and grow flowers. The Flax harvest will give you the String and seed of the tree.
Flax seed can fall out when you destroy the grass. Flax can also appear in Villages! Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Simple Flax 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Simple-Flax-1.12.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Simple Flax Mod 1.12.2
Simple Flax mod 1.12.2 (New plant for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.