Simple Ore Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Simple Ore Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to change the ore spawning mechanism during world generation to suit their needs.
Simple Ore Generation mod allows players to change the ore spawning mechanism during world generation to suit their needs.
The mod also allows ores to spawn in Nether or The End at all heights. The spawning rates and density will also be greater, but that doesn’t mean it will be easier to get to the ore (you will have to fend off zombie pigman).
You can use the mod’s config file to adjust parameters based on your need like ore spawning rates, vein size, the maximum height of ore spawning… File config is located at: ~/configs/simpleoregen/OreGen.json
You can download the latest version of the Simple Ore Generation Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Simple Ore Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Simple-Ore-Generation.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Simple Ore Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Simple Ore Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.