SimpleOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (New Ores)
SimpleOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a relatively small mod in that it doesn’t completely overhaul the Minecraft experience, add any new realms, add any form of currency, add any mobs or NPC’s, or anything like that. It adds 5 new ores to the base game: Copper, Tin, Mythril, Adamantium and Onyx. All except Onyx can be found in the overworld, while Onyx can be found only in the Nether. Each ore has its own unique properties, armor and tool sets, and more.
While the name will make most players think it is simple, the truth is the SimpleOres mod is actually very complicated in respects to the amount of new items it adds to Minecraft. With almost half a dozen new ore types and ore blocks to go with them, along with just as many new ingots and sets of tools to craft and try, playing Minecraft with this mod installed is kind of like playing for the first time again. It will probably take a day or two to get all the new recipes committed to memory, but once that time comes, this mod is like the biggest content update to Minecraft which never actually happened.
Perhaps it’s more accurate to call it the biggest content update to Minecraft which wasn’t released by Mojang; the mod did indeed happen, as you’ll find out if you try it for yourself. You’ll also realize the SimpleOres mod isn’t just loaded with recipes that blend seamlessly with existing Minecraft recipes. It’s not just palette swaps here. For instance, the onyx ore type can be used to craft onyx ingots, which can then be used to make tools and armor. The important thing is, onyx has higher durability and defense than even diamonds. Onyx armor will stop more damage and tools will perform operations faster.
SimpleOres 2 Mod Changelogs
- Integrated with McJty’s compatLayer and new SimpleCore API, and made compatible with 1.11.2.
- Fixed armor value swap bug SimpleOres2#3
- Merged Danish localization file provided by ZeroTiger.
- Now uses the new XML Config system included in SimpleCore API.
- Fixed deprecated repair materials for tools.
SimpleOres Mod wiki:
How to install SimpleOres 2 Mod :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SimpleCore API.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
SimpleOres Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2