Skeleton Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Skeleton Mod for Minecraft is a core mod of Baijson, used to run other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section for installation. Core mod is currently a trend as it can save a lot of resources and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, Skeleton mod has no effect when installing stand-alone into Minecraft. Instead, it helps other mods to run. Mods that Skeleton Mod support generally use a common set of code, so in order to reduce file size and save time and optimize, Baijson has included the common codes in Skeleton.
Please note that, if you don’t install this mod before installing the mods that need it to run, it will cause a game error and won’t load into the main menu!
Mod that uses Skeleton mod:
How to Install Skeleton Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Skeleton-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Skeleton Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
Skeleton Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.