Sky Grid Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 ‘s function is for show only, as this is a mod that can arrange all existing blocks in your Minecraft world into equidistant straight lines that extend to almost infinity!
Unlike other mods we have been reviewing, Sky Grid mod does not create new items, not adding new recipes or add any new monsters to your Minecraft game. So what does Sky Grid mod features? Take a look at the screenshot below and guess:
The primary function of the mod is simply arranging all existing blocks in your Minecraft world into equidistant straight lines. You can use this feature for fun, or for reviewing resource packs (if you have many mods installed with a lot of new blocks, then the end-result would be quite majestic and colorful).
Other side functions:
- Configurable based on specific worlds.
- Can adjust the density of blocks upon spawning.
- Block lootable.
- Compatible to Abyssal Craft.
You can download the latest version of the Sky Grid Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Sky Grid Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Sky-Grid.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Sky Grid Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Sky Grid Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.